Heritage Electric Guitars - H535
SOLD. Call us for options.
This used Heritage H 535 is a killer semi-hollowbody electric featuring a gold Bigsby tailpiece, cream binding, and a pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Here in Excellent condition, it has a Flamed Maple top, Curly Maple back and sides, a one-piece Honduran Mahogany neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard. Some nice appointments, too, including a Maple pickguard, mother-of-pearl dot inlays, and Grover Rotomatic tuners.
This has a slightly shorter 24 3/4" scale length, a comfortable 1 23/32" nut width, and is just a really nice player - and, what's more, it sounds fantastic regardless of what you're playing. Built in 1997, it has minimal wear to its body, and the frets are very clean. Great for jazz, especially, this Heritage H 535 is a nice rocker, too - not to mention it's quite the looker. Includes original hardshell case.
- Semi-Hollowbody with dual f-holes and cream binding
- Flamed Maple top with Maple pickguard
- Curly Maple back and sides
- 24 3/4" scale length
- 1-Piece Honduran Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 23/32" nut width
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with Bigsby tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Original Hardshell case included