Martin Acoustic Guitars - 000C
The Martin 000C Nylon Acoustic is very cool take on a 000 bodied classical guitar and delivers a wonderful playing experience, more akin to a regular steel string acoustic - very smooth and comfortable. The woods and special blend of X (lower bout) and A frame (upper bout) bracing help this play incredibly well with really remarkable sustain. Fingerstyle players will love the note definition and tonal balance on this, which is thanks in part to the woods - gloss-finished Sitka Spruce top and satin finished Sapele back and sides.
Its sound really lies between a traditional classical and a steel stringed acoustic, really nice. This has a longer scale at 26.44", with Martin's low profile neck and eco-friendly and durable black Richlite for the fingerboard and bridge. The nutwidth is 1 7/8" with a 2 5/16" string spacing and while wide, the low profile neck and design make it feel quite comfortable even for more demanding playing techniques.
A bonus is that the 000C has Fishman's F1 Analog electronics system already installed which is accurate, authentic and has easy onboard controls, plus a built-in tuner. Nice aesthetic details round out its great looks without going overboard, with tortoise-colored binding, a black/white Boltaron inlay and gold classic-style tuners. This Martin 000C Nylon Acoustic sounds phenomenal, plays beauitfully and comes with a Martin hard case and full set up to your specs from our luthiers.
- 000-sized Nylon-stringed 12-fret guitar
- Unique A-frame (upper bout) and X (lower bout) bracing
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with single ring Herringbone rosette, gloss finish
- Sapele back and sides with Satin gloss finish
- 26.44" scale length
- Select Hardwood neck with Low profile, slotted headstock
- Black Richlite fingerboard with 20 frets and 18" radius
- 1 7/8" nut width, white Corian nut
- White Tusq Drop-In saddle with 2 5/16" string spacing
- Black Richlite Classic-style bridge with tie block
- Gold Classic-style tuners
- Fishman F1 Analog electronics system with onboard controls and built in tuner
- Hardshell case included