Taylor Acoustic Guitars - 414ce
This Taylor 414ce is part of the new and improved line introduced during 2015's Winter NAMM show and features improvements over the past already great player. This now features a gloss finish on the Sitka Spruce top and Ovangkol back and sides, giving it an even more eye-catching shimmer. It also has the updated Expression System 2 electronics for an even better and more accurate tone while plugged in. The 414 also now features microdot inlays on its Ebony fingerboard, as opposed to the larger, oval pattern from before.
This great guitar still has a 25 1/2" scale length and 1 3/4" nut made from tusq, as well as a tusq saddle, nickel tuners and white binding. Most importantly, it sounds just as incredible as it always has, with a full-bodied tone that's especially distinct in the mids. An excellent guitar for strummers, fingerstyle players, and flatpickers alike, it can do just about anything - and with the Venetian cutaway you've got easier access to the higher frets. An all-around fantastic guitar, especially with its new gloss finish, the Taylor 414ce has some gorgeous new upgrades and, as always, Taylor's remarkable playability. Includes a full setup from our luthiers and a hardshell case, too.
- Grand Auditorium with Gloss finish, Forward-Shifted bracing pattern with relief rout and Venetian cutaway
- Sitka Spruce top with Tortoiseshell pickguard, 3-ring rosette, white binding, and black/white purfling
- Ovangkol back and sides with black/white purfling
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Tropical Mahogany neck and heel
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and Microdot inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Tusq
- Tusq saddle
- Taylor Nickel tuners
- Expression System 2 electronics
- Hardshell case included