Collings Guitars - D2H A Traditional T Series 1 11/16
Free Shipping Eligible
Pay as low as
$1079/mo. with Paypal Credit. See if you're prequalified
This Collings Guitars - D2H A Traditional T Series, here with a 1 11/16" nut width, features a Adirondack Spruce top that makes for a robust low-end, and a powerful sound. When combined with this gorgeous straight-grained set of East Indian Rosewood back and side, this guitar has the direct, punch of Adirondack with the rich, full tone of East Indian Rosewood.
The Traditional Series is marked by a return to just that, traditional building techniques and materials combined with the Collings exquisite attention to detail. This new series is highlighted by traditional style bracing and tone woods which are adjusted, weighed and voiced to produce particularly warm, rounded highs while maintaining a full, rich low end. The extra thin Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, applied without a polyvinyl sealer, makes for a lively, expressive top that has the feel of an old vintage guitar. The Traditional Series tone is further enhanced by the use of Animal Protein glue, which can dry harder making every joint of this D2H that much more resonate and powerful.
This Collings D2H A Traditional comes with a TKL hardshell case, and includes a free setup from our luthiers.
- Dreadnought with Extra thin High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- Custom Traditional Pre-War Scalloped bracing without a tongue brace
- Adirondack Spruce top with Tortoise-style pickguard and toner
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides with 2-style backstrip
- Small brown herringbone trim
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Custom 1 11/16" Traditional profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 14" - 26" compound radius, 20 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets and Gold Mother-of-Pearl microdot inlays
- 1 11/16" nut width, bone
- Bone cut-through saddle with 2 3/16" string spacing
- Ebony belly-style bridge
- Nickel Waverly tuners with 16:1 ratio
- TKL hardshell case
- Serial#: 29512