Tom Anderson Electric Guitars - 2006 Hollow T - Burnished Orange
This used Tom Anderson Hollow T, made in 2006, features a stunning burst finish on a jaw-droppingly cool Flame Maple top. The finish is called Burnished Orange, but it looks totally classic and is accented beautifully with the crisp white pearloid pickguard. It's playability is simply amazing - its lightweight Alder body under the Maple top helps keep this at a sleek only 6 lb., 11 oz., so it won't break your back during extended jam sessions. The Hard Rock Maple neck is as perfect as they come with an Even Taper profile, Rosewood fingerboard and 1 11/16" nutwidth.
Loaded with three of Anderson's outstanding pickups, its tone is what will really grab you. In the neck there's an SA1R - vintage, hum canceling, and reverse-wound single coil; in the middle is the SA1, a vintage, hum canceling single coil. The bridge position has Anderson's TD3+ pickup - a slightly hotter hum-canceling single-coil that's also reverse-wound for splitting. An all-around superb combination, this guitar can really sing.
Here in Excellent condition, and at a great price for a custom made electric, it has seen very little action and is ready to roll. It can handle everything from classic country twang to full on rock. A genuinely versatile guitar, the Tom Anderson Hollow T is everything you really need from a T style player. Includes original hardshell case.
- Hollow T model with Classic Contoured body
- Alder body with Flame Maple top, Burnished Orange finish and White Pearloid pickguard
- 6 lb., 11 oz.
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Hard Rock Maple neck with Even Taper (slim) profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Heavy frets
- 1 11/16" nut width
- SA1R (neck), SA1 (middle), and TD3+ (bridge) single-coil pickups
- Non-Tremolo Fixed bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 5-way toggle switch with Volume and Tone controls, Mini Switch Splits, Push/Pull bridge control, and Vintage Voicing
- Original hardshell case included
View More Tom Anderson Electric Guitars
Browse All Electric Guitars