Bogner Amps - USED Alchemist Head and Cabinet
This used Bogner Alchemist Amp Head and Cabinet is an amazing retro-style tube amp rig with modern versatility and remarkable built in effects. Fitted with a 12" premium Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker and a 12" 16-ohm Celestion G12M Greenback speaker capable of dishing out a max 55 watts via eight ohms, it's a truly loud combo that's exceptional for large venues - it's got a great tone overall thanks in part to the 6L6 power amp tubes and 12AX7/ECC83 pre amp tubes. It doesn't get muddy at higher volumes - and with plenty of headroom, it won't go into overdrive unless you want it to.
With plenty of built-in effects, and an included footswitch for easy control, it's a veritable onboard effects processor, too. Included are Delay and Reverb, as well as Overdrive. Additionally, you can switch between Ducking, Analog, and Tape delays, and Plate, Hall, and Spring reverbs. Additionally, it has two separate channels, Sun and Mercury, with an extra Boost switch for either. The Sun channel features Clean/Crunch, Bright (for Treble), and Deep (for Bass) switches to give you an even broader tonal palette, as well as Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume controls. The Mercury channel also has independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, and Volume controls, in addition to Punch, Bright, and Midshift switches.
The amp sounds great for rock, but can be dialed back easily for bluesy jams, or go all in for covering metal territory. Here in Excellent condition, it have a few minor marks from gigs, but nothing major - it looks and sounds great. The Bogner Alchemist Amp Head and Cabinet is a great open-back cab with cross-loaded speakers that's fitted with a retro-modern finish and appearance.
- 1 12 inch Premium Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker and 1 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- 8 ohms
- 55 watts
- 2 6L6 power amp tubes and 5 12AX7/ECC83 pre amp tubes
- Sun channel: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, and Volume controls with Clean/Crunch, Bright, and Deep switches
- Mercury channel: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, and Volume controls with Punch, Bright, and Midshift switches
- Boost switch
- Delay control with Ducking, Analog, and Tape effect selector
- Repeats control with Tap button
- Reverb control with Plate, Spring, and Hall effect selector
- Footswitch with Select, Boost, Delay, and Reverb switches
- Open back cabinet
- Cabinet: 25 3/4" wide x 26" high x 10 1/4" deep and 58 lb.
- Head: 25 3/4" wide x 12 1/4" high x 10 1/4" deep and 41 lb.
Browse All Amps