Collings Acoustic Guitars - 01 12-String
SOLD. Call us for options.
This Collings 01 12-String, serial# 24882, may be parlor-sized, but it delivers unsuspectingly big sound, volume, and tonal depth, courtesy of its select Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany body. This has a Mahogany neck with the Modified V-shape and an Ebony fingerboard, in addition to a wide 1 7/8" nut width and short 24 7/8" scale, which together with its smaller size give it a particularly percussive tonal quality - especially good for fingerstyle playing and recording.
Other features include pre-war scalloped bracing, a drop-in saddle, 2 13/32" string spacing, and an Ebony belly-style bridge. Appointments include a tortoiseshell pickguard, tortoiseshell binding, black/white wood purfling, a 1-style Walnut backstrip, and mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard inlays. A killer modernization of a classic design, the Collings 01 12-String is a unique iteration of an already amazing Collings model. Includes hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers.
- 0-sized 12-fret and 12-string Parlor-style acoustic with Tortoiseshell binding and black/white wood purfling
- Pre-War Scalloped bracing
- Select Sitka Spruce top with Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Mahogany back and sides with 1-style Walnut backstrip
- 24 7/8" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Modified V profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 14" - 26" compound radius, 20 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets, and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 7/8" nut width, Bone
- Bone Drop-In saddle with 2 13/32" string spacing
- Ebony Belly-style bridge
- Golden Age Restoration tuners with black buttons and 15:1 ratio
- Hardshell case included
- Serial# 24882