Collings Acoustic Guitars - 2006 C10 Custom
SOLD. Call us for options.
This used Collings C10 Custom is a gorgeous parlor-sized acoustic featuring the great-sounding pair of a select Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides. With a leaner waist than a standard OM, this offers a precise and focused response with sweet high and mids, and a surprisingly bold low-end, in spite of its smaller size. This also has a comfortable Medium-Fat C-shaped Mahogany neck and an Ebony fingerboard that's incredibly clean.
This has a full-sized 25 1/2" scale length, a 1 3/4" nut width, and 2 3/16" string spacing. It's also been equipped with a K&K Trinity pickup, so you even when playing plugged in you hear its impeccable tone just as it's intended. Other appointments include a tortoiseshell pickguard and binding; black top purfling; a simple Ivoroid rosette; a bone nut and saddle; and mother-of-pearl dot inlays.
Made in 2006, this is overall in Very Good condition with some minimal playwear. It has a couple dings here and there, notably near the bridge and on its side, and a professionally repaired top crack from the bridge to the binding. It looks phenomenal and sounds simply amazing - an excellent option for folk, blues and delta tunes, and fingerstyle and strummers alike. The Collings C10 Custom includes its original hardshell case, too.
- C10 Parlor-style with Tortoiseshell binding
- Select Sitka Spruce top with Tortoiseshell pickguard, black purfling, and simple Ivoroid rosette
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Medium-Fat C shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 14" - 26" radius, 20 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets, and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Bone
- K&K Trinity pickup
- Drop-In Bone saddle with 2 3/16" string spacing
- Straight-style Ebony bridge
- Original hardshell case included
- Serial# 11966