Collings Acoustic Guitars - 2008 OM1 Mahogany Custom - Sunburst Used
SOLD. Call us for options.
Free Shipping Eligible
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This used Collings - 2008 OM1 Mahogany Custom - Sunburst, is an absolute stunner - featuring a gorgeous sunburst finish that's certain to turn heads. Here in a classic OM body style, it's constructed entirely from Mahogany, giving it a warm, full sound, perfect for a variety of playing styles, especially for fingerstyle and flatpicking. OMs have always been heralded for their comfortable shape, and this one is no exception, just as much at home on stage or on the couch. The modified V-shaped Mahogany neck is incredibly smooth, and the slightly wider 1 3/4" nut allows for a more spacious playing experience.
Other features include an Ebony belly-style bridge and fingerboard, cut-through bone saddle and several elegant appointments, such as a bound headstock and fingerboard, headstock volute, full body burst and Ebony tuner buttons. This used Collings 2008 OM1 Mahogany Sunburst is an all-around fantastic guitar - from its looks to playability and tone, you can't go wrong. Here in Excellent Condition this OM includes the original Collings hardshell case and uninstalled pickguard.
- Orchestra Model with high-gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer Sunburst finish and Pre-War Scalloped bracing
- Mahogany top with and black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25 1/2” scale Length
- Mahogany neck with Modified V profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 14”-26” compound radius and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 20 Medium frets
- 1 3/4” nut width, bone
- Bone Cut-through saddle with 2 3/16” string spacing
- Ebony Belly-style bridge
- Waverly tuners with Ebony buttons with 16:1 ratio
- Hardshell Case included
- Serial# 14978