Collings Acoustic Guitars - C10-35 G SB
SOLD. Call us for options.
This Collings C10-35 G SB, serial #24664, combines features of the CJ35 with the C10 - and is one of our absolute favorites at the shop. Built with a select German Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, it has a loud, focused tone with a surprising amount of depth and warmth, and that distinct, vintage L-00 vibe. Featuring pre-war non-scalloped Adirondack bracing and two tone bars, it also has an abbreviated tongue brace that slightly tighten up its overall sound, and a nice mid-range reminiscent of old Gibsons. Incredibly versatile, it's especially great for folk tunes, but Robert Johnson-style country-blues and fingerstyle players will love it, too.
Here with a slightly shorter 24 7/8" scale length, and a nice, wide 1 3/4" nut width, it really makes for an excellent player that's neither too large nor too small, and just as perfect in the studio as on the couch. This has a Mahogany neck with Collings' Vintage-inspired profile and 2 5/16" string spacing, combined with an African Rosewood fingerboard, 20 frets, and a 14"-26" compound radius. Loaded with high-end appointments, it has Ivoroid binding, rosette, and tuning pegs; a Tigerstripe pickguard; mother-of-pearl dot inlays; and a one-style Walnut backstrip. The Collings C10-35 G SB is an exceptional guitar with plenty to offer. Includes hardshell case and a full setup from our luthiers.
- C10-35 with Ivoroid binding and high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer Sunburst finish
- Pre-War Non-Scalloped Adirondack bracing with 2 tone bars and abbreviated tongue brace
- German Spruce top with Tigerstripe pickguard and simple Ivoroid rosette
- Mahogany back and sides with 1-style Walnut backstrip
- Unbound Haircut-style headstock
- 24 7/8" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Vintage-inspired profile
African Rosewood fingerboard with 20 Medium 18% Nickel-Silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 14"-26" compound fingerboard radius
- 1 3/4" nut width, bone
- Cut-Through saddle with 2 5/16" string spacing
- Straight-Style bridge with Ivoroid pins and Ebony end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners with Ivoroid buttons and 16:1 ratio
- Hardshell case included