Collings Electric Guitars - Used City Limits Jazz - Blue
SOLD. Call us for options.
This used Collings City Limits Jazz, serial# 10033, is a fantastic thinline hollow body electric guitar that's barely seen much action in its years. Here in Near Mint condition, it looks to have spent most of its time in a case, but we're more than happy to see it out now. It's a superb player with a nice, crisp tone, and a lightweight fully carved European Spruce top paired with fully carved Mahogany back and sides. It sounds phenomenal on its own, though when you plug it in it sounds even better through a single floating Kent Armstrong mini-humbucker. It's super clean, but can really growl when needed.
It has a full 25 1/2" scale length and 1 11/16" nut width, and has some nice appointments. Its blue finish, in particular, is one you won't see often. It also has mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays, a custom floating Ebony pickguard, bridge and tailpiece, and nickel Gotoh tuners with black buttons. A really great guitar, one that's designed especially for jazz-playing, it can definitely rock should you decide to. This Collings City Limits Jazz is a stellar thinline and includes its original Armitage hardshell case.
- Hollow Body City Limits with blue finish, aged white ABS binding and black/white purfling
- Fully carved European Spruce top with floating Ebony pickguard and dual f-holes
- Fully carved Mahogany back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Medium-Fat C shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl parallelogram inlays
- 1 11/16" nut width, Bone
- Floating Kent Armstrong mini-humbucker
- Custom floating Ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh tuners with black buttons and 1:18 ratio
- Original Armitage hard case included
- Serial# 10033