Collings Acoustic Guitars - D2H 1 3/4" Nut
SOLD. Call us for options.
This Collings D2H 1 3/4" Nut, serial# 23450, is a flawlessly built square-shouldered dread capable of delivering big, beautiful tones while being infinitely playable. With a gorgeous select Sitka Spruce top and East Indian Rosewood back and sides, you have an incredible pairing of tonewoods that make this a cannon of a guitar. Having no tongue brace like many pre-war guitars, it has a rich, open sound - loud and lively, with clear highs, a full low end, and a sweeping midrange. Perfect for strummers and flatpickers alike, it's a great addition to a band with a bold vocalist, or banjo and fiddle, because it can easily cut through the mix.
It has a custom 1 3/4" bone nut, 2 3/16" string spacing, and Collings' standard Mahogany neck with the Modified V profile for an all-around comfortable player. Collings' attention to detail is remarkable, as you'd expect - from the herringbone trim and mother of pearl inlays, to the Ebony belly-style bridge, tortoise-style pickguard, and cross-cut grained ivoroid and wood nitrate strip rosette. This Collings D2H 1 3/4" Nut is about as good of a guitar as it gets. Includes a full setup to your specs from our luthiers and a Collings hard case.
- Body: 14-fret Square-Shouldered Dreadnought with no tongue brace
- Top: Select Sitka Spruce with Tortoise-Style pickguard and Cross-Cut Grained Ivoroid and Wood Nitrate strip rosette
- Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood with Herringbone trim and 2-style backstrip
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Neck: Standard - Mahogany with Modified V profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Mother of Pearl diamond inlays
- Frets: 20 Nickel-Silver with neck joining at 14th fret
- Nut: 1 3/4", Bone
- Radius: 14 - 26" Compound
- Saddle: Drop-In with 2 3/16" string spacing
- Bridge: Ebony Belly-Style with Ebony bridge and end pins
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly with 16:1 ratio
- Case: Hardshell Case included
- Serial#: 23450