Collings Acoustic Guitars - D2H Brazilian
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This Collings D2H Brazilian acoustic guitar, serial# 22555, is an epic square-shouldered, 14-fret dreadnought with absolutely phenomenal, iconic woods - one you won't often find. Here with an Adirondack Spruce top and Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, it has impeccable balance, volume and power, and a superb, lively tone. The clarity this dread brings is unlike what you'd expect from such a large guitar. With a Mahogany neck with a Modified V profile you get a comfortable guitar ready for fast-paced playing, and it's well-equipped for bluegrass and folk tunes, able to cut through competing banjos and fiddles with ease.
The D2H has a 25 1/2" scale, Ebony fingerboard fitted with Mother-of-Pearl diamond and square inlays, 20 Medium frets, and a 1 3/4" bone nut. No expense has been spared on its appointments, which include a cross-cut ivoroid and wood nitrate strip rosette, a traditional tortoise-style pickguard, herringbone trim, a matching 2-style backstrip, and grained ivoroid top and back binding. Everything about this guitar is flawless. The Collings D2H Brazilian guitar is unmatched in its performance and construction. Includes original hardshell case and setup to your specs from our luthiers.
- Body: Square-Shouldered Dreadnought with Pre-War Scalloped Adirondack bracing
- Top: Adirondack Spruce with cross-cut Ivoroid and Wood Nitrate strip rosette and tortoise-style pickguard
- Back and Sides: Brazilian Rosewood with Herringbone trim, matching 2-style backstrip, and grained ivoroid binding
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Neck: Mahogany with Modified V profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl diamond and square inlays
- Frets: 20 Medium, 18% Nickel-Silver
- Nut: 1 3/4", Bone
- Saddle: Ebony drop-in with 2 3/16" string spacing
- Bridge: Ebony Belly-style
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly with 16:1 ratio
- Case: Hardshell case and full setup to your specs included