Collings Electric Guitars - City Limits Deluxe Oxblood
Free Shipping Eligible
Pay as low as
$1050/mo. with Paypal Credit. See if you're prequalified
This Collings Electric Guitars - City Limits Deluxe Oxblood is a custom ordered masterpiece. As quality tone woods become more and more scarce, boutique builders like Collings have been on the hunt for sustainable Mahogany alternatives, and the Primavera they've sourced for this body is amazing. Otherwise known as White Mahogany, this Primavera, non-contoured body, is resonant and lightweight and captures so many of the attributes of vintage Mahogany guitars. Capped with a Maple top and a stunning Oxblood nitro finish this City Limits means business.
Featuring a pair of Lollar pickups, a Staple in the neck and a P90 in the bridge, this combo works off each other extremely well. Often a vintage inspired Staple pickup can over power the bridge P90, but Collings has the setup and pickup heights dialed in perfectly to where it's balanced and even with the added clarity and punch the Staple is known for.
Deluxe features include parallelogram inlays, a parallelogram headstock inlay, and this also features full body binding and purfling which really sets off that Oxblood finish. A testament to the build quality and attention to detail from the crew at Collings. Includes a free setup from our luthiers and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Primavera body with Eastern Maple top
- Full body Ivoroid binding and Purfling
- High gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer in a Oxblood finish
- 24 7/8" scale length
- Honduran Mahogany neck with C-shape profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 12" radius, Medium 18% nickel-silver frets and Parallelogram inlays
- Neck and Headstock Binding
Parallelogram headstock inlays
- 1 11/16" nut width, bone
- Lollar Staple Neck Pickup and Lollar P90 Bridge Pickup
- Kluson ABR-1 Bridge
- Kluson Stop Tailpiece
- Switchcraft toggle switch with 2 Volume and 2 Tone controls with Amber knobs
- Gotoh tuners with Grained Ivoroid Buttons and 1:18 ratio
- Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell Case
- Serial# CL201361