Collings Electric Guitars - I-30 LC - Aged Faded Cherry
Free Shipping Eligible
Pay as low as
$1020/mo. with Paypal Credit. See if you're prequalified
This Collings Electric Guitars - I-30 LC - Aged Faded Cherry is the latest electric model from the crew down in Austin, TX. Featuring a lightweight trestle braced, laminate Maple body, this I-30 LC delivers an extremely responsive acoustic sound with a set of Lollar P90s to drive that warm, chime-y tone.
At first glance you wouldn't notice aged aspect of this Faded Cherry finish. Outside of the color of the aged binding, this guitar looks new and clean, but as you look more closely the details start to emerge. Light finish checking throughout the guitar, not necessarily distressed, just the natural look of the aging process that lacquer goes through gives this new guitar a slightly vintage touch. The aged hardware, from the pickup screws and pole pieces to the bridge, tailpiece and tuners all have that "new guitar" sheen taken off, but not necessarily to a corroded level. Just subtle touches that look natural and tasteful.
From aggressive breakup tones to lush jazz harmonies this I-30 LC is an extremely versatile build from Collings. Includes a Collings Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell case and a free setup from our luthiers.
- Maple Fully hollow Laminate body w/ parallel trestle braces, unbound f-holes and aged Faded Cherry nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 24 7/8" scale length
- Honduran Mahogany neck with C-shaped profile, fully adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 Medium 18% Nickel-Silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl long dot inlays
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock with Ebony peghead overlay
- Ivoroid (Ungrained) binding
- 1 11/16" nut width, Bone
- 3-Ply Black/Cream/Black Pickguard
- Lollar Dog Ear P90s Neck and Bridge pickups with custom phenolic covers
- Kluson ABR-1 bridge and Collings original trapeze tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG-301 tuners with vintage-style buttons
- Switchcraft toggle switch, '50s-style wiring scheme, CTS 500k pots, Jupiter Vintage Yellow Caps, Black Top Hat knobs
- Aged Hardware throughout
- Collings Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell case included
- Serial# 18176