Collings Acoustic Guitars - OM1 Mahogany - Sunburst
SOLD. Call us for options.
This Collings OM1 Mahogany Sunburst, serial# 24529, is an absolute stunner - featuring a gorgeous sunburst finish that's certain to turn heads. In a classic OM-style, it's constructed entirely from Mahogany, giving it a warm, full sound, perfect for a variety of playing styles, especially for fingerstyle and flatpicking. OMs have always been heralded for their comfortable size, and this one is no exception, just as much at home on stage or on the couch. The modified V-shaped Mahogany neck is incredibly smooth, and the slightly wider 1 3/4" nut allows for a more spacious playing experience. With a relatively shallow body that's just over 4", you get a balanced tone and quick response, too.
Other features include an Ebony drop-in saddle, belly-style bridge, and fingerboard, and several elegant appointments, such as a black/white wood nitrate rosette and wood purfling, and a Walnut backstrip. This Collings OM1 Mahogany Sunburst is an all-around fantastic guitar - from its looks to playability and tone, you can't go wrong. Includes a Collings hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers to your specs.
- Orchestra Model with high-gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer Sunburst finish and Pre-War Scalloped bracing
- Mahogany top with Tortoise-style pickguard and black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Mahogany back and sides with black/white wood purfling and 1-style Walnut backstrip
- 25 1/2” xcale Length
- Mahogany neck with Modified V profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 14”-26” compound radius and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 20 Medium frets
- 1 3/4” nut width, bone
- Ebony Drop-In saddle with 2 3/16” string spacing
- Ebony Belly-style bridge
- Nickel Waverly tuners with 16:1 ratio
- Hardshell Case included
- Serial# 24529