Eastman Electric Guitars - AR371CE-BD Archtop
Free Shipping Eligible
This Eastman AR371CE-BD Archtop is everything you'd expect from an Eastman guitar and a fine archtop - beautifully crafted, some inspiration from vintage Gibson ES-175s, but a breed of its own. You get a great, rich tone and remarkably comfortable playability. Jazz fans will especially love the light, laminate, fully hollow body with parallel bracing, all of which give it a really bright, lively presence. It has a 24 3/4" scale and 1 3/4" nut width, as well as a 16" lower bout and depth of 3 9/32". It's loaded with a single humbucker that sounds great and offers a lot of diversity, while the tone knob has a wide range and is easy to dial in exactly the tone you're looking for.
Nice details are here, too, like its natural, blond finish, a sweet vintage-style tailpiece, ivoroid binding and vintage-style tuners - details you'd expect to find in much higher priced jazzboxes. Of course it also has Eastman's killer nitrocellulose lacquer finish. This Eastman AR371CE-BD Archtop guitar comes with a hard case and, as always, a full setup to your specs from one of our luthiers. This is a whole lot of seriously great guitar for the price.
- Archtop with Florentine cutaway, parallel bracing, and Blonde finish
- Laminate Maple top with 2 f-holes, 3-ply black pickguard, and 5-ply binding
- Laminate Maple back and sides with 3-ply binding
- 24 3/4” scale length
- 3-piece Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 nickel-silver frets and Split Block inlays
- 1 3/4” nut width
- Single Mounted Kent Armstrong HPAN-1N humbucker
- Compensated Rosewood bridge with 2 3/32” string spacing
- Volume and Tone controls
- Vintage tuners
- Hardshell case included