Eastman Acoustic Guitars - USED E20 SS
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This used Eastman E20 SS Burst is a big-sounding, full-bodied, slope-shouldered dreadnought made with methods from the '30s and '40s "Golden Era" of guitars, resulting in remarkable tone. Here in Excellent condition, it has little playwear and looks absolutely phenomenal with its Tobacco Sunburst finish. Made with a solid Adirondack Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides, it has a full and rich tone, with crisp highs, distinct mids, and booming lows.
The slightly shorter 24 3/4" scale length gives it a little additional warmth, and the 1 11/16" nut adds to its overall comfort and playability. The Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard are nice and clean, with 20 nickel-silver frets and simple dot inlays. The black pickguard, a simple yet elegant soundhole rosette, and black/white/black body complete its look. A wonderful guitar, this Eastman E20 SS Burst is a great choice for someone looking to save some money on a vintage inspired dread that's versatile but particularly great for folk and bluegrass. Includes the original hardshell case, too!
- Slope-Shouldered 14-fret Dreadnought with Tobacco Sunburst finish and black/white/black binding
- Hand-Carved Scalloped X bracing
- Solid Adirondack Spruce top with black pickguard and basic rosette
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- 24 3/4" scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 Nickel-Silver frets and dot inlays
- 1 11/16" nut width, bone
- Bone saddle with 2 5/32" string spacing
- Rosewood bridge
- Chrome-Plated Gotoh tuners
- Original hardshell case