Epiphone Electric Guitars - Used Les Paul Standard EMG
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This 1996, used Epiphone Les Paul Standard, with EMG humbuckers, can achieve a particularly nasty and brutal hard rock/metal sound and has great sustain - along with classic looks. The Mahogany body is a slick beast with a carved Maple top, and Honey Burst finish. Here in Very Good condition, it has some playwear - a couple nicks and scuffs, but is in great shape overall with a long life ahead.
This Les Paul plays beautifully with a 1.68" nut width and a 24 3/4" scale, and a Rosewood fretboard with classic trapezoidal mother-of-pearl inlay. And with those dual EMGs, you've got a veritable shred machine - think Kirk Hammett, Zakk Wylde, or Prince - and three-way switching with two volume and tone knobs makes it easy to dial in your tone. Unbeatable playability, iconic looks, killer pickups - hard to beat that at this price. And with nice details like a cream pickguard, front body and neck binding, and a Honey Burst finish, what's not to love about the Epiphone Les Paul Standard? Case not included, but you can always add on a MSM gig bag for a little more.
Browse All Electric Guitars
- Les Paul Standard with Mahogany body. Carved Maple top and Honey Burst finish
- 24.75" scale length
- Set Mahogany neck with Slim Taper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Trapezoid inlays
- 1.68" nut width
- Dual EMG humbuckers
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Vintage-style green key tuners
- 3-way selector switch with 2 Volume and 2 Tone controls
- Case not included, but MSM Gig Bags available