Epiphone Electric Guitars - Used Les Paul Standard EMG
SOLD. Call us for options.
This 1996, used Epiphone Les Paul Standard, with EMG humbuckers, can achieve a particularly nasty and brutal hard rock/metal sound and has great sustain - along with classic looks. The Mahogany body is a slick beast with a carved Maple top, and Honey Burst finish. Here in Very Good condition, it has some playwear - a couple nicks and scuffs, but is in great shape overall with a long life ahead.
This Les Paul plays beautifully with a 1.68" nut width and a 24 3/4" scale, and a Rosewood fretboard with classic trapezoidal mother-of-pearl inlay. And with those dual EMGs, you've got a veritable shred machine - think Kirk Hammett, Zakk Wylde, or Prince - and three-way switching with two volume and tone knobs makes it easy to dial in your tone. Unbeatable playability, iconic looks, killer pickups - hard to beat that at this price. And with nice details like a cream pickguard, front body and neck binding, and a Honey Burst finish, what's not to love about the Epiphone Les Paul Standard? Case not included, but you can always add on a MSM gig bag for a little more.
Browse All Electric Guitars
- Les Paul Standard with Mahogany body. Carved Maple top and Honey Burst finish
- 24.75" scale length
- Set Mahogany neck with Slim Taper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Trapezoid inlays
- 1.68" nut width
- Dual EMG humbuckers
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Vintage-style green key tuners
- 3-way selector switch with 2 Volume and 2 Tone controls
- Case not included, but MSM Gig Bags available