Fender - 2014 Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass
This used Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass was designed for the prolific session player whose resumé includes work with Roy Harper, the Firm, David Gilmour, Blue Murder, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, and countless more. This has a select Alder body with a three-color Sunburst finish, a Maple neck, and fretless Ebony fingerboard. The neck has a comfortable Modern C shape and a 9.5" fingerboard radius that prevent hand fatigue from prolonged playing, coupled with a 1.625" nut width and full-sized 34" scale length.
It's equipped with Tony Franklin-designed pickups, too - a Jazz Bass single-coil in the bridge, and an American split Precision Bass single-coil in the neck - giving you an ultra-versatile player that can command jazz and blues as well as it can heavy metal and rock. Additionally, this comes with a three-way pickup selector and a Hipshot Bass Xtender on the low E-string, so you can quickly go to a dropped-D tuning. Other features include a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, side dot inlays, synthetic bone nut, and Fender '70s Vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners. Here in Excellent condition, it has some light playwear including a small ding on the lower horn. This used Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass includes a Fender hardshell case.
- Select Alder body with 3-color Sunburst finish and 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 34" scale length
- Maple neck with Modern C shape
- Fretless Ebony fingerboard with 9.5" radius and side dot inlays
- 1.625" nut width, Synthetic Bone
- Tony Franklin-designed single-coil Jazz Bass (bridge) and American split single-coil Precision Bass (neck) pickups
- 4-saddle American Vintage Bass bridge with single-groove steel "Barrel" saddles
- 3-way toggle switch with Volume and Tone controls
- Fender '70s Vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners with Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D on E-string
- Fender hard case included