Fender - Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer - Surf Green
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This Fender Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster features an absolutely killer Surf Green lacquer finish that really makes this guitar pop - not to mention its stellar tone. Loaded with a pair of American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, you get that distinct Jazzmaster sound, perfect for jazz, rock, and don't know you it - surf! Made with an Alder body, it's complemented with a three-ply white pickguard and vintage-style tuners, a C-shaped Maple neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard.
It has a full 25 1/2" scale length, and a nice 1.65" nut width. It has a 7 1/4" radius, 21 vintage-style frets, and Pearloid dot inlays. And the great part about this guitar is the mainstay of the Jazzmaster tone, the Rhythm/Lead Circuit switch. In addition, you get the regular three-way toggle switch and Volume and Tone controls. A really stellar guitar, the Fender Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster is everything from the original, only with more modern appointments and build quality. Includes hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers.
- Alder body with Surf Green gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish and 3-ply white pickguard
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Maple neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 7 1/4" radius, 21 Vintage-style frets and Pearloid dot inlays
- 1.65" nut width, synthetic bone
- Dual American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- 6-Saddle Vintage-style Adjustable bridge with Floating Tremolo tailpiece
- 3-Way toggle switch with Volume and Tone controls, and Rhythm/Lead Circuit switch
- Vintage-Style tuners and Chrome hardware
- Original hardshell case included