Fender - 2008 American Vintage '62 Jazzmaster
This used 2008 Fender American Vintage Jazzmaster is a spectacular deal - on top of it being a phenomenally playing instrument, it's loaded with Fralin P90 pickups. The body is Alder wood with a solid Black nitro finish for the ultimate tone. It's accented with a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard for a really sharp look. The fingerboard is Rosewood, while the classic Fender C-shaped neck is Maple.
This has replacement pickups and how could you do better than a powerful set of Fralin P90s - 8.5k in hte neck and a whopping 10k in the bridge - yes, this Jazzmaster rocks, and it's versatile. From clean twang to overdrive this guitar and pickup combo is unbeatable. You've got individual Lead and Rhythm circuitry, for more tonal possibilities plus two slide controls for the two circuits.
It has a 25.5" scale length, a well-rounded 7.25" radius, and a 1.65" nut width that's comfortable for nearly all players. It also has an American Vintage Floating tremolo bridge with a tremolo lock button, and Gotoh Vintage-style tuners. Here in Very Good condition, it has a few nicks and dings, notably a small one just above the pickguard, but it plays great and sounds simply outstanding. This Fender American Vintage 62 Jazzmaster reissue includes the original brown, rectangular Fender hard case too.
- Alder body with 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard and Black nitro finish
- 25.5" scale length
- Maple neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 Vintage-style frets
- 7.25" radius
- 1.65" nut width
- Fralin P90s - 8.5k neck, 10k bridge - oh yeah!
- Lead and Rhythm circuits with Volume and Tone controls
- 3-way toggle switch and 2-way slide controls
- American Vintage Floating Tremolo with Tremolo lock button
- Fender / Gotoh Vintage-style tuners
- Fender original brown hardshell case included