Fender - American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker - Olympic Pearl
This Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS Shawbucker guitar, in Olympic Pearl, is a sweet player with some serious attitude thanks to the new Shawbucker bridge humbucker pickup, designed by tonal guru Tim Shaw, plus diversity from the S-1 switch and Passing Lane button. Designed to offer unparalleled tone and quality, with more overtones and fiercer mids, the Shawbucker is paired with dual N3 Noiseless single-coils for a full dynamic range of vintage Fender tones with practically no hum whatsoever.
It also has the built-in S-1 switch in the Master Volume knob for even more tonal options - activate all three pickups at once, activate parallel/in-series options or out-of phase sounds for a complete sonic palette. New to this guitar is also the discretely placed Passing Lane pushbutton switch - hit it when engaged in all pickup switch positions to bypass everything else but the full on sound of the Shawbucker bridge humbucker - it's tailor-made for soloing.
Made with a select Alder body, a Maple Modern C-shaped neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard, this HSS strat is a fantastic player at every level. It has a 25.5" scale length and LSR Roller nut at 1.685", designed to effectively eliminate friction at the nut for improved tuning stability. The fingerboard has 22 Medium Jumbo frets with Pearloid dot inlays, and a 9.5"-14" compound radius. A great-looking guitar, the Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS Shawbucker offers real tonal versatility and can go from rock to blues to just about anything else with ease. Includes hardshell case and full setup to your specs.
- Select Alder body in Olympic Pearl with 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 25.5" scale length
- Maple neck with Modern C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets, Pearloid dot inlays, and 9.5"-14" compound radius
- 1.685" nut width, LSR Roller nut
- Shawbucker bridge pickup and dual N3 Noiseless Single-Coil Strat middle and neck pickups
- 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo bridge with pop-in arm
- Deluxe Staggered case/sealed locking tuning machines
- 5-way toggle switch, S-1 switch and Master Volume, and 2 tone controls, Passing Lane pushbutton
- Hardshell case included