Fender - Hot Rod Deluxe III
Local Pick Up Only. Contact us to purchase this.
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Amp combines classic tube amp settings with a solid state rectifier for an awesome all-around combo amp. Loaded with a 12" Celestion G12P-80 speaker at 40 watts and 8 ohms, it delivers volume enough to fill medium-sized venues without a hitch, and the two 6L6 power amp tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes work together for excellent overdrive and plenty of headroom - so pedal-enthusiasts will have no problem adding to their boards. It has two separate inputs and three selectable channels - Normal, Drive, and More Drive.
Each channel has Volume, Drive, Treble, Bass, Middle, Master, Reverb, and Presence controls, giving you full control over your tone. Fender's spring reverb is arguably the most venerated built-in reverb on the market, and it sounds great here - perfect for added ambiance or for going into full-on surf mode. It has a top-mounted Preamp Out and Power Amp In 1/4" jacks, and the included Footswitch input. A killer combo that won't break your back - or your bank - the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Amp is a straightforward combo that sounds incredible at low and high volumes.
- 1 12" Celestion G12P-80 speaker
- 40 watts at 8 ohms
- 2 6L6 power amp tubes and 3 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- 3 channels - Normal, Drive, and More Drive
- 2 inputs
- Volume, Drive, Treble, Bass, Middle, Master, Reverb, and Presence controls
- Normal/Bright, More Drive, and Channel Select switches
- Preamp Out, Power Amp In, and Footswitch input
- 23 1/2" wide x 18 3/4" high x 10 1/2" deep
- 45 lb.
- 2-button Footswitch included