Fender - Modern Player Telecaster Plus - Honey Burst
This Fender Modern Player Tele Plus features a Pine body, which could be considered an unusual wood choice, though there is a precedent for it - some of the earliest Fenders were built from it, and it has a lovely, warm tone that's balanced evenly between the lows, mids, and highs. It also has a versatile pickup combo, with a Modern Player humbucker in the bridge, a single-coil Strat in the middle, and single-coil Tele in the neck - together giving you the twanginess of a traditional tele, the highs and mids of a strat, and the beefiness of a humbucker.
This has a standard 25.5" scale length and 1.65" nut width, a one-piece Maple neck and fingerboard, and 22 Jumbo frets. Other standard features include a six-saddle, vintage-style strat bridge; a mini-toggle, coil-split switch for the humbucker; vintage-style tuners; and a five-way toggle switch with Master Volume and Master Tone controls. The Fender Modern Player Tele Plus includes a full setup from our luthiers, and while it doesn't include a case, an MSM gigbag is available for a little more.
- Pine body with Honey Burst finish and 3-ply black pickguard
- 25.5" scale length
- 1-Piece Maple neck with C shape
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5" radius, 22 Jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- 1.65" nut width, synthetic bone
- Modern Player Humbucker (bridge), Single-Coil Strat (middle), and Tele (neck) pickups
- 6-Saddle Vintage-style Strat Strings-through-Body Hardtail bridge
- 5-Way toggle switch with Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Mini-Toggle coil-split switch for bridge pickup
- Vintage-Style tuners
- Gigbag available