Fender Acoustic Guitars - Telecoustic Plus - Sherwood Green
The Fender Telecoustic Plus combines the body of an acoustic guitar with the shape of a telecaster - giving electric players an easy entree to acoustic playing - but it's also just plain fun. Featuring a Bolt-on Maple, slender C-shaped neck profile (1.69" nut width), it has great playability and action, so riffing is a breeze, and with the tele's cutaway you can solo to your heart's content.
Made with a laminated Spruce top and a one-piece fiberglass back and sides, it has the traditional acoustic quartersawn X bracing to provide resonance and volume when unplugged. How is it plugged in? Awesome. Using the Fishman Isys III pickup/preamp system, you've not only got a built-in tuner, but also an onboard micro-USB output capable of plugging directly into a computer, smart phone or tablet for ridiculously easy recording.
A checkerboard binding and rosette, dual-action truss rod, matching headstock and Fender Viking-style Rosewood bridge all round out its appointments, and together make for a sharp looking, versatile guitar. The Fender Telecoustic Plus is a great option for guitarists looking for a change of pace, and something that lets them easily record their riffing. Full setup from our luthiers is included, and while a case isn't, we do have gigbags for a little more.
- Telecaster-shaped body with Quartersawn X-bracing and Oval soundhole
- Laminated Spruce top with Checkerboard rosette
- 1-Piece Fiberglass back and sides
- 25.5” scale length
- Bolt-on Maple neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 Vintage-style frets and Pearloid dot inlays
- 1.69” nut width, Bone
- Compensated Bone saddle
- Rosewood Vintage-style “Viking” bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
- Fishman Isys III electronics system with Active Onboard preamp and tuner
- Gigbag available