Fender Electric Guitars - Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster - Oxblood
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
The Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster signature model is an incredible guitar that easily lives up to its namesake. Designed for the guitarist of the bands Queens of the Stone Age, A Perfect Circle, Failure, and more, this Jazzmaster features an alluring Oxblood finish, special switching, and a distinctive bridge/tailpiece combo. Made from Alder, it's a lightweight player that's great for any number of styles of music - especially some heavier alt-rock tunes like what Troy plays. To match its dark hue, it's been given a Rosewood fingerboard with contrasting white binding, as well as a matching oxblood headstock.
It has a full 25.5" scale length, and a nice 1.65" nut width. It's powered by a pair of Fender's American Vintage '65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups to give it that distinct tone, not to mention Van Leeuwen's own sound. And rather than the standard switch on the upper horn, this model uses a chrome toggle switch instead to accompany the rest of its chrome hardware. The Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is an awesome variation with plenty of unique appointments not otherwise found on the standard Jazzmaster: pearloid block inlays, Mustang saddles, and Vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece. Includes original hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers.
- Alder body with Oxblood finish and 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 25.5" scale length
- Maple neck with C shape profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius, 21 Vintage-style frets, Pearloid block inlays, and white binding
- 1.65" nut width, synthetic bone
- Dual American Vintage '65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Jazzmaster bridge with Nickel-plated brass Mustang saddles and Vintage-style Floating Tremolo tailpiece
- 3-way toggle switch, 2-position Rhythm/Lead slider switch and Volume and Tone controls
- Vintage-style tuners
- Hardshell case included