Gibson Electric Guitars - 1954 ES-175D
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This vintage Gibson ES-175D is an absolutely superb archtop - one that plays and sounds phenomenally, and is a great collector's item. Here with a pair of P-90s, rather than the more common single pickup, it can achieve a wide array of tones - perfect for rock, blues, and jazz, it's a really versatile player. Constructed with a Maple body, it has a nice Florentine cutaway, a Mahogany neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard with 19 frets and split parallelogram inlays.
It has a 24.75" scale length and 1.687" nut width and is just an amazing player all around. It's in Excellent condition overall with some minor wear to its body, but for being over 60 years old it really looks great. Other features include a Rosewood floating bridge, Trapeze-style tailpiece with three accented raised parallelograms, a five-ply laminated pickguard, and cream binding throughout. A real stunner, this Gibson ES-175D would be an amazing addition to any archtop and Gibson enthusiast's collection. Includes original hardshell case.
- Archtop with Florentine cutaway and dual f-holes
- Maple top with Sunburst finish, 5-ply laminated beveled-edge, black/white pickguard, and 3-ply Cream binding
- Maple back and sides with Cream binding
- 24.75" scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 19 frets and Split Parallelogram inlays
- 1.687" nut width
- Dual P-90 pickups
- Rosewood floating bridge and Trapeze tailpiece with 3 raised Parallelograms
- 3-way toggle switch with 2 Volume and 2 Tone controls
- Original hardshell case included