Gretsch Electric Guitars - G5422T-LTD Electromatic - Black/Gold
SOLD. Call us for options.
Check our Shipping Page
for 2018 Holiday delivery options
This Gretsch G5422T-LTD Electromatic comes in a limited edition black finish and is adorned with gold hardware and pickguard, effectively making it the Cadillac of hollowbody guitars. This is a double-cutaway, Nashville-style, hollowbody electric made with an arched five-ply Maple top, back and sides, a Maple neck in Gretsch's Standard U shape, and a Rosewood fingerboard. It has 22 Medium Jumbo frets and an Adjusto-Matic bridge secured by a Rosewood base, and an attached Bigsby B60G Vibrato tailpiece.
The ultimate rockabilly guitar, this can also be used for straight up rock, or even harder rock, just as well as for blues, jazz, and country. It really is an incredibly versatile guitar. It has a 24.5" scale length, and comfortable 1.6875" nut width, and is loaded with a pair of Black Top Filter'Tron pickups. Play 'em clean, or crank it and up the overdrive - you won't be disappointed. The Gretsch G5422T-LTD Electromatic is a lightweight stunner, capable of just about anything. Includes a full setup from our luthiers, and while a case is not included, we have gigbags available.
- Nashville Double-Cutaway with black finish, gold hardware, and binding
- Arched 5-ply Maple top with dual f-holes and gold pickguard
- Arched 5-ply Maple back and sides
- 24.5" scale length
- Maple neck with Standard U shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 Medium Jumbo frets and Pearloid Hump Block inlays
- 1.6875" nut width, synthetic bone
- Dual Black Top Filter'Tron pickups
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured Rosewood base and Bigsby B60G Vibrato tailpiece
- 3-Way pickup toggle switch with 2 Volume, Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Vintage-Style Open Back tuners