Marshall Amps - DSL40C Combo
The Marshall DSL40C Combo Amp is about as loud and metal as a single 12" 40 watt combo tube amp can get. This amplifier is ideal for shredders and rockers alike who don't want to break their back with a separate head and enormous cabinet. Featuring a single 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker capable of 40 watts of power at 16 ohms, it's definitely loud enough for medium-sized venues on its own. It's powered by one ECC83 and two EL34 power amp tubes and three ECC83 preamp tubes.
Its two channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain - each have independent Gain and Volume controls, as well as a Clean/Crunch button for channel one and a Lead 1/Lead 2 button for channel two, giving you even more tonal varieties and additional overdrive and distortion - which Marshall is known for. The Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, and Resonance controls (with Tone Shift button) are shared between channels, though it does have independent Reverb controls. On its back are a Pentode/Triode switch for either full or half power, Send and Return FX Loop inputs, the footswitch input, and 16/8/8 ohm inputs.
Loaded with Marshall's distinct tone, you can get plenty of distortion and overdrive out of it all on its own, plus it has plenty of headroom so it's entirely conducive to pedals. A monstrous sounding amp at only 51 lb., the Marshall DSL40C Combo is a great option for players looking for a big, massive sound in the convenience of a compact combo. Includes footswitch.
- 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- 40 watts at 16 ohms
- 1 ECC83 and 2 EL34 power amp tubes; 3 ECC83 preamp tubes
- Independent Gain and Volume controls for Classic Gain and Ultra Gain channels with Clean/Crunch button (Classic) and Lead 1/Lead 2 button (Ultra Gain)
- Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, and Resonance controls with Tone Shift button and independent Reverb controls per channel
- Pentode/Triode switch, Send/Return FX loop inputs, footswitch input, and 16/8/8 ohm inputs on back panel
- 24.4" wide x 19.29" high x 9.92" deep
- 51 lb.