Martin Acoustic Guitars - GPC12PA4 12-String
SOLD. Call us for options.
The Martin GPC12PA4 12-String is a fantastic playing 14-fret acoustic Grand Performance style guitar with a 15 3/4" lower bout and a 4 1/2" depth for a full sound. Part of Martin's Performing Artist series, this twelve string delivers great tone with exceptional playability and a fast neck - 1 13/16" nutwidth and 2 5/16" string spacing for real comfort. Made with a solid Sitka Spruce top, solid Sapele back and sides, and the modern Hybrid X-scalloped bracing, it sounds incredible with a big, full-bodied voice that's beautifully resonant and warm.
You've also got a remarkable pickup made for playing out in a variety of venues and capable of making sure your sound comes through beautifully, every time - the Fishman F1 Analog pickup. It's simple to use and elegantly designed, so you have wonderful control over your tone. It includes Volume and Tone plus a built in tuner, but it's more than that. Just toggle the Volume to Phase to help cut out any performance feedback and improve bass as needed. Toggle on the Tone and you've got control over your mid-range scoop. What could be better? How about a chromatic tuner built in- it's here too.
The GPC12 has nice details with a 16" radiused and compensated white Tusq saddle, a black Richlite Performing Artist belly-style bridge, and chrome enclosed tuners with small buttons. Other appointments include black Boltaron binding, a simple two-ring rosette, and a tortoise style pickguard. An excellent acoustic for nearly any style of music, and fully road worthy, the Martin GPC12PA4 12-String offers players exceptional tone and playability. Includes hardshell case and full setup from our in-house luthiers.
- Grand Performance, 14-fret cutaway body with black Boltaron binding
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Hybrid X-Scalloped bracing, 2-ring rosette, and tortoise-colored pickguard
- Solid Sapele back and sides
- 25.4" scale length
- Select Hardwood neck with fast playing Performing Artist profile
- Black Richlite fingerboard with 20 frets and offset white Boltaron dot inlays
- 1 13/16" nut width, white Corian
- 16" radiused, compensated white Tusq saddle with 2 5/16" string spacing
- Black Richlite Performing Artist Belly-style bridge
- Chrome enclosed tuners with small buttons
- Fishman F1 Analog electronics
- Hardshell case included