McPherson Acoustic Guitars - MC 3.5 RE/RW Camrielle
This exceptional, new McPherson MC 3.5 RE/RW Camrielle acoustic provides tonal perfection and superb woods in a comfortable, slightly smaller bodied guitar, ideal for finger-style players. This has a full scale length at 25.5" but the lower bout is just 15" across with a 3.5" body depth. McPherson's great cantilevered neck and offset soundhole are here, along with a gorgeous florentine cutaway too.
The result of the new Camrielle body style is a really nice, focused mid-range that fingerstyle players crave. Flatpickers who prefer a more comfortable body will find they can dig in to this well, too. It's also outfitted already with L.R. Baggs EAS VTC electronics, with volume and tone controls discretely in the soundhole, so you're ready to play out.
The top is California Redwood, paired with Indian Rosewood back and sides for a classic tone with bell-like clarity that is unmatched, and both have a gloss finish. Exquisite details include Koa binding on the body, soundhole and fingerboard, the exclusive Camrielle fretboard inlay, and a bone nut and saddle. In fact you get three saddles - low, medium and high so you can fit the action to your liking. This McPherson MC 3.5 RE/RW Camrielle guitar comes with an Ameritage hard case and full set up to your specs from our luthiers.
- Top: California Redwood, gloss finish
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood, gloss finish
- Body: Camrielle with Florentine cutaway, 3.5” depth, 15” lower bout. Spruce/Rosewood/Spruce bracing
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs EAS VTC installed - with volume and tone soundhole controls
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Camrielle inlay
- Binding: Koa binding on body, soundhole and fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”, bone nut
- Bridge: Ebony, bone saddle (comes with all 3 – low, med., high)
- Case: Ameritage hard case included