Taylor Acoustic Guitars - 814ce DLX
SOLD. Call us for options.
This Taylor - 814ce DLX is a stunning and limited edition Grand Auditorium-shaped acoustic featuring a newly designed Radiused Maple and Rosewood Armrest and high-end appointments. This is a traditionally voiced, full-sounding acoustic-electric with a Venetian cutaway that's loaded with Taylor's own Expression System 2. When you plug in and play, you hear the guitar exactly the way it was intended - not just the pickup itself.
The top is made from Sitka Spruce, while the neck is Tropical Mahogany and the fingerboard is Ebony. Known for being an all-purpose guitar, the Grand Auditorium is warm and articulate with the balance to front a band as a strummer, while also having the high-end to take the lead. An incredibly versatile guitar, it feels as much at home on stage as in the studio.
It has a 25 1/2" scale length and 1 3/4" nut width, with a Tusq nut and Micarta saddle. Its appointments include a gloss finish, Rosewood pickguard, Abalone rosette, Maple 0.8" binding, Maple backstrips, and Element-style inlays. The Taylor 814ce DLX is an outstanding guitar that's fit for players of all types and styles. Includes a hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers.
- Grand Auditorium with Venetian cutaway, Radiused Armrest and Gloss 3.5 finish
- Advanced Performance bracing with Relief Rout
- Sitka Spruce top with Rosewood pickguard, Abalone rosette, and Maple binding
- 2-Piece Indian Rosewood back and sides with Maple backstrip
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Tropical Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with Maple binding, 20 frets and Element-style inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Tusq
- Micarta saddle
- Taylor Gotoh tuners
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics
- Hardshell case included