Taylor Acoustic Guitars - K24ce Builder's Edition
Free Shipping Eligible
This Taylor Acoustic Guitars - K24ce is a Builder's Edition model with a host of gorgeous appointments. This all Koa build features the Andy Powers designed V-Class bracing in this extremely versatile Grand Auditorium body shape. With intricate binding and fingerboard inlays this Builder's Edition beauty is something special out of the Taylor factory.
Focused, with loads of power and sustain, this comfortable model includes a contoured Ebony arm rest, beveled body edge treatment, and reshaped cutaway delivering hours of relaxed playing. With the new V-Class bracing this guitar plays exceptionally well in tune, thanks in part, to how focused and direct each inpidual note is. Gone are some of the overtones that can muddy up your tone, instead delivering a clear fundamental that results in excellent intonation no matter where you are on the neck.
The new Silent Satin finish looks amazing, and helps to reduce incidental noise that comes from contact with the guitar while you're playing, perfect for on-stage or recording studio gigs. A new interior label, for a new era, this V-Class K24ce brings the best of the collaboration between Master Builder Andy Powers and founder Bob Taylor. Includes a Taylor Hardshell Case and a free setup from our luthiers.
- Grand Auditorium shape with Venetian cutaway, beveled Ebony armrest, Koa/Paua/Koa Edge Treatment, and Silent Satin finish
- V-Class bracing with Relief Rout
- Hawaiian Koa top with Koa/Fiber/Paua Single Ring Rosette
- Hawaiian Koa back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Tropical Mahogany neck and heel
- West African Ebony fingerboard with 20 frets, West African Ebony Binding, Spring Vine Fretboard Inlay
- 1 3/4" nut width, black graphite
- Micarta saddle
- Expression System 2 electronics system
- Gotoh 510 tuners with Gold buttons and 21:1 ratio
- Hardshell case included
- Serial# 1110049114