Yamaha Pro Audio - STAGEPAS 400i
SOLD. Call us for options.
The Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i portable P.A. system is everything you need to get your monitoring, P.A., and home-recording game started - all wrapped up in a portable, 400 watt package. Including an 8-channel mixer, two lightweight speakers, a pair of speaker cables and a power cord, all you need to do is set up and you're ready for the gig, the public speech, the DJ, recording, you name it. It even has independent iPod/iPhone/iPad connectivity, so you can enjoy high-quality playback directly from the mixer. The improved SPX digital reverb allows you to adjust tonally to the situation immediately and easily, with four separate types - Plate, Room, Hall, and Echo - especially useful for vocals and acoustic performances to get it perfect.
In addition to its eight separate three-band equalizers, it has a one-knob Master EQ for maximum control, making it even easier to manipulate your sound according to the environment. And the onboard feedback suppressor automatically improves the sound quality by removing unwanted feedback with push of a button. High versatile and incredibly easy to use, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i PA delivers professional quality sound and features in a portable package.
- Speakers: 2 (1 x 8” low frequency and 1 x 1” high frequency drivers)
- Mixer Channels: 8
- Mic Preamps: 4
- Equalizer: 2-band channel EQ, 1-knob Master EQ
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4” (speakers), 2 x 1/4” (monitors), and 1 x TS (subwoofer)
- Power Amp: 400 watts
- Dimensions: Speaker - 18.58” high x 21.46” wide x 10.83” deep; Mixer - 7.09” high x 12.13” wide x 4.57” deep
- Weight: 56 lb. Total (speakers 23.8 lb. apiece; mixer 8.34 lb.)
- Additional: iPod dock connecter, cover panel, 2m power cord, two 6m speaker cables, non-skid pads